- Bee Heaven Farm: come to Market 9am-2pm - our last 4-tent day of the season conta.cc/2phnHI1 https://t.co/MDiXBYd8uQ posted 11 hours ago
- Bee Heaven Farm: come to Market RAIN OR SHINE 9am-3pm - celebrate the Earth's bounty conta.cc/2p83Qew https://t.co/b3oTcn4bj0 posted 1 week ago
- It's Earth Day. Rain or shine, we'll be at the Pinecrest Gardens Farmer's Market tomorrow. Visit the gardens for... fb.me/8OEZE6eBS posted 1 week ago
- So pretty...test planting...will def do more next season! #BeeHeavenFarm #FreshLocalOrganic instagram.com/p/BS_F7-cg9UY/ posted 1 week ago
- Happy Easter! We're here for your #FreshLocalOrganic needs 9-2 #BeeHeavenFarm @ Pinecrest… instagram.com/p/BS8f23Xg0Is/ posted 1 week ago
Antidesma avocados B&B banana flower bananas basil beans Bignay black mustard seeds brassicas bush hog carambola carrots centerpiece chickens chicken tractors citrus press coconut milk cover crops CSA CSA shares curry leaf eggs Farm Day farmers market fermentation fire ants freezes frost protection fruit salad goraka grove groves guava harvest heirloom beans heirloom tomatoes Ice Cream interns irrigation key limes kimchi land preparation longans muntingia no-till organic eggs organic seed packing shares palm hearts pole beans radishes rain RAMBLE recycle reefer truck reuse seed catalogs seedling benches smoked eggs soil spices starts tilling tilth tomatoes topping & hedging tractor trellising tropical fruit untreated seed value-added Volunteers Weeds wwoofers
- Farmer Margie
- It’s guava season
- Farm Day! our annual open house – everyone’s invited
- Tomato Madness – peak of the season
- …around the farm the past few weeks
- Proud to announce: Rachel’s Eggs ranked 4th by Cornucopia Institute
- it’s time to plant, isn’t it?
- Missed GrowFest! 2012? Here’s a second chance to get your seedlings…
- …aaaand, we’re BACK!
- Charge dismissed!
- 57,345 hits