Bee Heaven Farm is a 5-acre, certified organic diversified family farm located in Redland, Florida, just 3 miles north of Homestead (about 25 miles south of Miami). BHF runs a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) program and sells at several farmers markets during the South Florida winter growing season. Margie, along with a dedicated crew of interns, apprentices and volunteers (and a family member or two), runs the farm.
- Alternative Spring Break helpers cleaning up overgrown bromeliads on the farm #asbfarms instagram.com/p/BRq2TNqAW2g/ posted 1 week ago
- Mamacita Nutmeg knows how to relax #onthefarm instagram.com/p/BRos3rFgOUl/ posted 1 week ago
- There's hope for a Cleopatra Tangerine crop this year... and it smells heavenly instagram.com/p/BRoseEAA173/ posted 1 week ago
- #patternsofnature - bug activity - surface marring only...looks like wood grain/knots in wood... instagram.com/p/BRjpCogg-xU/ posted 1 week ago
- Bee Heaven Farm: come to Market Sunday 9am-2pm - we have some great produce waiting for y... conta.cc/2nbGoNt https://t.co/eOZlwocvku posted 1 week ago
Antidesma avocados B&B banana flower bananas basil beans Bignay black mustard seeds brassicas bush hog carambola carrots centerpiece chickens chicken tractors citrus press coconut milk cover crops CSA CSA shares curry leaf eggs Farm Day farmers market fermentation fire ants freezes frost protection fruit salad goraka grove groves guava harvest heirloom beans heirloom tomatoes Ice Cream interns irrigation key limes kimchi land preparation longans muntingia no-till organic eggs organic seed packing shares palm hearts pole beans radishes rain RAMBLE recycle reefer truck reuse seed catalogs seedling benches smoked eggs soil spices starts tilling tilth tomatoes topping & hedging tractor trellising tropical fruit untreated seed value-added Volunteers Weeds wwoofers
- Farmer Margie
- It’s guava season
- Farm Day! our annual open house – everyone’s invited
- Tomato Madness – peak of the season
- …around the farm the past few weeks
- Proud to announce: Rachel’s Eggs ranked 4th by Cornucopia Institute
- it’s time to plant, isn’t it?
- Missed GrowFest! 2012? Here’s a second chance to get your seedlings…
- …aaaand, we’re BACK!
- Charge dismissed!
- 56,968 hits